One inTuition is an independent tuition company for students at any stage of their education. Set up and run by Oxford graduates with extensive experience and a track record of success in the education sector, we provide students with outstanding tuition and support with their studies, at affordable prices.
We specialise in Mathematics, English and Science (including Psychology) at GCSE and A-Level, as well as degree level Psychology; but whatever your requirements, we are happy to accommodate and give you exactly what you need!
We bring out the true potential in each of our students by providing bespoke tuition of the highest quality. Sessions are delivered by the highest achieving tutors from Oxbridge and other top universities; all have a track record for success and brilliantly stimulating teaching. As specialists in the education field, we also continue to keep up-to-date with education-related neuroscientific and psychological research, which is integrated into the blueprint of our sessions.
Here at One inTuition, we know that educational success is not just about teaching but about motivating and giving students the confidence they need. We therefore also take the role of a mentor-like strong support system in and out of our sessions, with a very lively community-like feel throughout. We always pay very close attention to the needs of each of our students and tailor sessions accordingly.
The rigorous academic approach at One inTuition combined with our young and vibrant tone maximises our students’ potential in several ways. They are able to boost their grades in a comfortable but intellectually stimulating environment with people they feel they can identify with and look up to. Thus our approach serves to instil a work ethic and mindset that students will continue to use on their individual paths to success!
WHY One inTuition?
- Monitoring Progress: We provide initial and subsequent assessments of all our students in order to monitor their progress effectively. Feedback is relayed back to students as well as their parents/guardians and/or school. This helps us (as well as our students) to identify areas that individuals need to work on, and serves as a service quality indicator for parents/guardians and teachers.
- Study Skills: Much scientific research has indicated the powerful effect of study skills on academic achievement. At One inTuition, we incorporate the teaching of study skills (e.g. independent learning, essay writing techniques) into all sessions. This builds a solid foundation of essential skills for students to use throughout their educational career and upwards.
- Exceptional Teaching: All of our tutors are studying at or have graduated from Oxbridge or other top universities. They have solid experience in teaching (some are qualified teachers) with impressive results, and are put through a rigorous application process to meet the standards required at One inTuition.
- A Friendly Face: At One inTuition, our tutors always aim to build a solid, friendly relationship with students. This dual-role of a tutor-mentor plays a key role in engaging and motivating students, helping them to see the bigger picture in terms of their education. It also provides a comfortable environment for students to ask questions without hesitation.
- A Bespoke Service: We always strive to tailor our sessions according to the needs of our students. By doing so, we can build on the teaching that students receive in the classroom at school; the comparably smaller group sizes ensure that we can efficiently address the specific problems that may be pulling students back from reaching their full potential.
- Going the Extra Mile: As well as covering the curriculum, we go above and beyond by providing relevant wider learning material. This is a crucial element to reaching the top grades as it boosts understanding of topic matter and helps to make exam candidates stand out.